Thursday, November 13, 2008

My First Post

Ok, so it's 3:58am, and I can't sleep. I don't know if it was the computer shadow in my room, but I woke up freaked out because I thought the attic opening/door/cover was opened. I kept on thinking if one of my roommates moved the damn thing. I turned on my lamp, and nope, nothing. I freak myself out too much. Maybe it's because I watch too many scary movies or shows like "A Haunting." I don't know... Weird.

Work was ok tonight. The residents drive me nuts, but I put up with it. Some of them are so demanding, some of them are plain out gross sometimes, and some of them are just sweethearts. I don't really put down my last resident till about 9:30pm. It kind of sucks because I want to get everybody down my 9pm. Some of those residents are just so picky, but what can you do?

I'm really excited for this coming Friday. It's Molly and Amy Day! Molly's has this really cool camera, and she's going to take these artsy pics of me. It's going to be a birthday present from Molly to me. I have to go to Jen Derr's party too, because she's turning 21. It's going to be exciting!

Ok, I'm going to try and go to sleep again. Gah, I hate losing sleep.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Nursing student, Certified Nursing Aid