Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Ohhh mah Goodness Gracious!

Things have changed considerably in the past month. I've been working like crazy and I have started another job watching a little boy with problems, I think it's Autism. That has been hurting my classes a little bit, but now I'm catching up and hoping to do well on my test today.

I called in sick today at the Rehab center because the antibiotics that I'm taking for my cervical infection is making me feel weird. I get really bad stomach aches and gas, and it makes it difficult to poop, ew.

I'm still working on my 101 things to do in 1001 days. It's just been hard a little bit.

Stephen and I are doing wonderfully. We love each other so much. He came over Sunday night and surprised me with roses! They're really pretty and gorgeous... I smile every time I think about him. :) "Absence makes the heart grow fonder..." I like to say that a lot. Because he lives and hour away and because of his work schedule, we only see each other like once or twice a week.

I'm going back to church again on Sundays that I don't work. We'll see how it goes.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Nursing student, Certified Nursing Aid