Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I Wanna Be a Billionaire So Freakin' Bad!

These loans and credit card companies are swallowing me whole at the moment. I'm stuck in its throat, probably gagging it until I can figure out a way to make it spit me out. What the freak have I done with my life?

The lottery has been calling my name. I want to go by a ticket, but then I don't. What's holding me back is the chances of winning and thinking... It's not even worth it. I've been having weird dreams and like Grandpa used to tell us, "If it's a good dream, go buy a lotto ticket." I just don't have the time to go buy a lottery ticket because frankly, I think it's a big WASTE OF TIME... However, something inside me keeps nagging me just to go buy one. Maybe it won't be as bad... Maybe I'll be lucky. I don't know.

I haven't posted in awhile and I'm going to start again. But basically.. FML is what I feel like right now.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Nursing student, Certified Nursing Aid