Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Stephen and I

We will be a year on May 27th, 2009. Time flies by... I haven't seen him in about two weeks now due to my work schedule and his work schedule. He's been stressed out a lot too. I wrote him another letter:

Honey,

It has almost been a year with everything that has happened to us. My love for you has proven to be true even through tough times. Every single day that passes, I thank God for you; for being in my life. I love you more than you could ever imagine. Baby, you mean the world to me and I want to be with you every chance I get because our time is always precious and I want to cherish every moment of it. Together we can do anything. Our love is what keeps a smile on my face, knowing that you care and will always be there. I can’t imagine where I would be right now if you were not here with me. I love you!

Just remember, not only do you make a difference as an EMT, but you touch other peoples’ lives with your selflessness and caring heart. You do the best you can and all that you can for all these people. It touches my heart at how much you care. I want to see you happy, honey. Sometimes, when you try your best and some of them don’t make it, I don’t want you to beat yourself up for it. Just know that you have tried your best, which you do all the time.

I love you and I miss you so much. Hopefully, I can see you next week.

Love you times infinity,
Amy

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Nursing student, Certified Nursing Aid