Saturday, April 18, 2009

Never Again...

I think I had one of the Oprah "Ah-ha!" moments. I've experienced what I had to experience in order to "know". And the experience has made me learn that I don't like it. It's boring and not appealing to me at all. It was just weird. So with that said, moving to try new experiences...

Stephen said, "I don't think I can take the distance any longer."
I mean we're only 45min-1hr apart. I'm (Me) (Yo!) always the one who goes down to Brighton the most. We try to take turns, but I guess because of his work schedule I feel or it seems that I tend to travel down to Brighton more than he comes up to Fort Collins. I asked him if he was going to break up with me because of it. He said no. If he did, it would be the dumbest reason ever. He moved to Brighton back in August and we've been together for almost a year. It would seriously break my heart if we broke up with me over that reason. I asked him what he was going to do about it and he said he didn't know. I guess our little challenge now is just to try and find more time together with his schedule and mine. I love him and I don't know what I'd do without him.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Nursing student, Certified Nursing Aid