Thursday, January 15, 2009

I really hate people sometimes...

Lamar: "wtf is your proble you know what there was reason we stop talking to you. and now you keep making shit worst. first your not jade god ma. nikki is so stop saying she is. stop callen leah at work."

"you aint nobody fuck you. you need to worrie about your damn self its not my fault you dropped out of school and is dum as fuck go catch an std bitch."

"go be happy with stds and being know as the hoe of csu. how would sleep with you now and for your fyi you didn't ruin shit lololololol dont you feel stupid call leah hoe. lolololol"

"well i'm not dum considering i knew you would say something so i told her before you slut. bahahahahahahahaha go choke on some nuts. im glad your out of my life stank. go fuck yourself call her if you think i'm playing cant catch a pimp i thought you knew biotch."

"lose the number while you at it bye bye. hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha."

Whatever... Leah can call me if she wants because she knows I'm here for her. I think she deserves so much better. Yes, Lamar said hurtful things to me, but who he's hurting right now is Leah. I'm sorry I got into their business, I was just worried about a friend. She didn't even have a clue on what's going on. Well, I wish them all the best. I wish I could wave a magic wand and make it better for both of them. I'm sorry I couldn't be a Godmother to Jade. This breaks my heart, it really does.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Nursing student, Certified Nursing Aid