Monday, January 5, 2009

My First Love Letter to Stephen

Hey Love,

I wish I didn't have to miss you. If only you could be with me always. I know I could never be any happier. But then again, I hope that the day will come when I will be able to spend my every waking moment with you. I even miss you when I am sleeping!

I know I’ve been impatient, sometimes I just need some attention. But I understand your job and your career and I support you all the way. Just know that I’ll always be here for you, no matter the situation. Remember, you’re always first on my list. I’ve even cancelled on my friends, a few times just to be with you.

I love you, babe. You are my only love, and I thank you for be so kind with my heart. Hopefully, soon I won't have to hate missing you.

Love Always,

Amy

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Nursing student, Certified Nursing Aid