Monday, January 5, 2009

Possibly a new beginning.

I am excited to have start 101 Things in 1001 days. These are realistic goals for me and I feel I can do them all in that period of time. I want to thank my bestfriend Mikah for introducing me to this, it's going to really help me get things done.

Well, Stephen and I have been together for 8 months. It's really good sometimes, and at other times, I just feel disappointment. He says he loves me, and he does, but I feel it's hard for him to show it then say it out loud. For our 6 month, I got him a very nice flask with his name engraved on it. He didn't get me anything, so I was like you know what, it's ok. My birthday rolled by and I didn't get a gift from him for my birthday. Then Christmas... I didn't get anything. And throughout our relationship, he's never given me flowers or anything... He's taken me out to dinner, and movies, but that's about it. Maybe I'm just being impatient. I don't know what to do. He hasn't texted me for a couple of days now. I mean, I'm going to lay low until he comes to me. I told him we needed to talk about us, but all he said was, "Ok." I don't know if he thinks the ring is a substitute for all my gifts this year, haha.

Oh well, we'll see what happens.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Nursing student, Certified Nursing Aid