Monday, January 12, 2009

Things I'm working on right now from 101 list...

10. Cook at home 4x/week, lunch/dinner, for 3 months.
  • I haven't gone out to eat in awhile, so this is a good thing.
11. Only eat poultry and seafood (no pork or beef)
  • Haven't ate beef or pork at all. So far just chicken, turkey, and fish filets.
17. Organize clothes to half of what I have now, and donate the rest to Goodwill.
  • I'm so glad I did this! My closet was a disaster!
20. Drink 4 Nalgene bottles filled with water every day.
  • I've been bringing my Nalgene bottle with me everywhere, so it's been working out really good. I have to go pee a lot though.
29. Eliminate the habit of getting my nails done for 6 months.
  • I need to stop getting my nails done... It's $45 dollars down the drain every month, and that money could go towards bills.
51. Identify 101 things that make me happy (5/101)
  • So far I've identified 5, and still working on the list.
52. Read the last 2 Harry Potter Books
  • Working on the 6th book, I need to read these two before the movie comes out!
64. Write a love letter to Stephen twice a week for 6 weeks. (2/12)
  • I love my boyfriend :D
76. Write a poem 1x/week for 6 weeks. (1/6)
  • Writing poems are kind of therapeutic for me.
90. Watch 5 movies a week for 6 weeks.
  • 1st week - Jerry Mcguire, The Other Boleyn Girl, Dances With Wolves, Nancy Drew, The Pursuit of Happiness
91. Not go to the hookah bar for 3 months.
  • This I really need to do... It's kind of money down the drain every time I go. But it doesn't mean I can't smoke at home, but then again I can't go to the hookah bar to buy stuff to smoke at home... so if I run out of stuff at home... then tough.
Yes, so these are the things I'm working on... I might even keep doing them after the 6 weeks or 3 months they've been accomplished.


No comments:

About Me

My photo
Nursing student, Certified Nursing Aid