Sunday, May 3, 2009

I Am So Mad!

I don't know what else to do anymore. I've been trying to keep in touch with Jenny to get my stuff back at her house. She's not cooperating at all! So, I got the police involved because it's a civil matter and I just want my effin stuff back. I want my blow-up mattress, my blankets and memory foam pillow, and my SLUMBER PARTY STUFF back!!! The Slumber Party stuff is what I spent the most of my money on... I want that stuff back for sure! I just want my stuff back... I know I've said it like ten million times. She claims that my Slumber Party stuff is at the Den and that I arranged for Peggy to get them from me, but Peggy said she hasn't seen anything at all. I don't know what else to do anymore... I mean I can live without that stuff but I paid so much money for it!

We'll see what happens tomorrow after I get off work.

So much drama on top of my health issues right now too. I just got diagnosed with pre-diabetes and it's a complete turn around life change for me now. I'm eating differently now, I'm exercising even more... Dr. Orzoco-Peterson put me on Glucophage (Metformin), a diabetes medicine. It's been crazy.

I just want school to be over... just to relax my brain a bit. Work is always killing me. My knees are starting to hurt again. EVERYTHING'S ALL WRONG RIGHT NOW.

And a few more things... I have little issues with Stephen that I wish I could just get resolved.

I'm just so sick of everything... I wish I can shut everybody out and just be alone for like 5 minutes and get myself together or something.

Maybe I need to go see a shrink, SOMEBODY???

I'm just going insane.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Nursing student, Certified Nursing Aid