Monday, May 4, 2009

I Don't Know About This...

I had an argument with Stephen last night about how he seems to push me away and ignore what I need to talk to him about. I told him I think I'm done with everything right now because I don't know what to do anymore. I'm always trying to find time to spend with him because both our schedules are pretty hectic... well mostly his. One of his past responses was, "How much time do you need?" His response last night was, "Amy, you know I can't be there for you 24/7."

I'm going down to talk to him tomorrow night. Just re-reading his responses back to me, I really feel like I should move on. However, I love this man. I care about him so much. Yes, I feel at times I do have to question his love for me and his trust. He has girls giving him their numbers? Heck yes, I'm always worried when that happens, but he always tell me not to think or worry about it.

Well, we'll see what happens tomorrow night... he wants to take me out to dinner, which is weird, so I don't know.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Nursing student, Certified Nursing Aid