Thursday, May 28, 2009

::Sniff sniff::

Our anniversary wasn't what I hoped it to be. There was no dinner. :( I bawled my eyes out for a good half hour, forty-five minutes. Stephen had to pay his dad for a payment for his car and the vet bill to put down his cat. So, I was just upset that it wasn't that romantic dinner, getting dressed up, roses, candle light, etc. I had that feeling, I really did that it's not going to happen, while I was getting ready earlier yesterday. So what happened yesterday was I went down there, cried my eyes out, then we went to Chick-fil-A for dinner and I paid for it. Yep. Chick-fil-A for our anniversary dinner. Not what I hoped it to be or visioned. I'm just sad, I still am. But shit happens and things just don't turn out the way you want it to be. I love the man with all of my heart, I just wish things could be more romantic. Yeah, the sex is great but I feel like everything else is falling apart.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Nursing student, Certified Nursing Aid