Monday, May 18, 2009

I'm Excited!

Stephen and I are going to The Old Spaghetti Factory down in Denver, for our anniversary dinner. I am excited. It seems like a really nice old fashioned place. I still don't know what to get him. Maybe a book?

Again, had to call into work because that stupid Metformin medicine was making me feel nauseous and dizzy. I try to get up to go the bathroom and my head was spinning. It felt like the whole room was spinning and I could feel it.

Stephen came up from Brighton last night. Every minute I spend with him I have to cherish. Because his schedule and mine are so hectic, it's hard to find time with him. But every time he's here, I feel safe and I sleep better. Everything's just so much better with him by my side.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Nursing student, Certified Nursing Aid